Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Adobe Photoshop CS4 Hand Tool stuck.

Recently I bought Adobe Photoshop CS4 and one day suddenly when I opened it the Hand Tool was stuck, so after searching Google I found several ways to fix it, the one that "worked" for me was to right click the Hand Tool on the upper left toolbar and select "Reset All Tools", I found other way to fix it by updating Photoshop but then I found that those fixes didn't work all the time so, I guess I was lucky and that restarting Photoshop sometimes work too, but moving forward I found in a forum that you could fix this behavior by simply pressing the spacebar so to all of you with that problem that's the best way to fix it. The spacebar is Photoshop's default keyboard shortcut for the Hand Tool, so that makes a lot of sense :)

No comments: