Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Google Homepage

I just found a few days ago a new Google homepage and for some reason I've only seen it in Internet Explorer and not in Firefox, also if I delete Internet Explorer's cache and reload Google it comes back to the old homepage, so I guess they are making some experiments, I haven't been able to find a way to make it come back so I just wanted to make a post showing you the new logo and homepage, here you have:



I think it looks better, more professional, the colors are softer and the shadow effect is minimized.

And here is the new homepage:



The fonts color looks softer too (except the links on the top), also there are some links that aren't underlined, the buttons look bigger and the search bar too, also both the buttons and search bar look square. They haven't removed the fade in.

Here is a comparison between the old and the new logo:

Old:


New:



Edit: I finally tried it in Firefox an it looks almost the same, the only difference I noticed was on the cursor that looks a bit bigger and isn't centered on the searchbox, here is an image showing what I say:




Here is IE:


No comments: